Monday, August 3, 2009

Rindu

Huh, sudah lama agak terbengkalai blog Cik Hati ni. Busy, no idea n sumtimes no mood to write anything. Guess what? Cik Hati dah selamat melepasi saat2 genting. Exam semua dah lepas n alhamdulillah, Cik Hati lepas semuanya.

I am officially MCITP and CCNA Certified. This is what i am wanting so much. Thanks to all the professional trainers, without u all i would never get what i have now. Aside from technical skills, i have also improved so much in my softskills especially communication skill. And the important thing is, i have successfully developed my confidence. Yeay....

This Wednesday, i will start my industrial attachmeny in Maxis Plaza Sentral. I am so happy to be placed here. This is the place i am dreaming of. This is the place that i want to build up my career. Thanks to En Fauzul and Ms Sunita for giving me the opportunity. I promise that i will not let u down.

To all INSEP ICT Batch 16 Students (including the short and tall), I MISS U SO MUCH.. Hope that one day we can spend time and hang out together. Even our class lesson have come to the end, our relationship should not end here. It should last forever....

Supposely, i should be happy rite. But there is something that bother me so much. I am not sure what is it. It haunted me. It seems like something is missing. Still trying to figure it out. Sigh....

Hurm, i miss the time i spent together with them. It fulls of laughter and joy. Gossiping, hatred, dissappointed and frustrated have mix up and make our relationship become much more stronger. Seriously, i start to miss it rite after i finish my last class. Damn..... I hate this...

0 comments: