Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Discrimination???

DISCRIMINATION

I HATE it a lot..
It pissed me off and
I am s0 sick of it..

Why pe0ple tend to be so PICKY and UNFAIR?
Appearence doesnt reflect your true personalities..
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder..
Perhaps dat first impression is important, BUT
plzz dont judge a book buy its cover...

To whom it may concern,
U know what, it was so OBVIOUS and
it disguist me a lot..eeeewwwwwww


p/s: Currently my emotion are UNSTABLE, need some maintanance, configuration, troubleshooting and monitoring..

1 comments:

jhewakuberulat said...

menjerit ngan penuh lantang,
wat la demostrasi jalanan sx pun..
diskriminasi xkan hilang dr dunia ni..
selagi jhewa kita semua masih kotor d cemari hasad dengki,busuk hati,kbencian,tamak,etc2..
hadapila hidup ni dgn penuh ketabahan n kuatkan semangat..
kerna dunia sekarang tidak lagi adil